With two stores based in both Storrington and Worthing, we're always looking for friendly people to join our expanding team.
So if you pride yourself on offering a fantastic customer experience, embrace a challenge and love bikes, then drop us an e-mail and we'll see where you'd fit in!
e-mail us | email@example.com
Bike Mechanic | Permanent | Full timeBased between our Storrington and Worthing stores. You must have a good mechanical and technical background on Mountain, Road, and e-Bikes. As a mechanic in our workshop, you give confidence to our customers in our after-sales service. Predominantly focused on bike (mountain & road) servicing and repairs, the workshop gives our customers the assurance that no matter what happens to their bike they can bring it to the in-store workshop to be repaired. A Cytech qualification is an advantage. The role is full time and based between our Storrington and Worthing stores.
- Generous staff discount (after probation period)
- 28 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
- Salary – competitive based on experience and ability
- Hours - Full time, 5 days a week to include Saturdays
- Salary details will be provided - please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org